CLEAR THE CACHE ON YOUR BROWSER
CHROME (RECOMMENDED BROWSER)
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click the menu button and select “Preferences”.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Datasection, click “Clear Data”
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- For more information about managing site data, see Manage local site storage settings.
- With Cached Web Contentcheck marked, click the Clear
- Close the about:preferences Any changes you’ve made will automatically be saved.
Tip: Here’s another way to clear the Firefox cache:
Click the Library button , click History and click Clear Recent History…. Next to Time range to clear, choose Everything from the drop-down menu, select Cache in the items list, make sure other items you want to keep are not selected and then click the OK button. See this article for details.
- Close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Open a new Internet Explorer browser, then click Tools > Internet Options. (If you don’t see this, press the Alt key to show the menu bar.)
- In the General tab, under Browsing Historysection, click Delete.
- In the Delete Browsing History window, select the check boxes for Temporary Internet Files and website filesand Cookies and website data. If you have saved any Pearson sites as Favorites, clear the check box for Preserve Favorites website data.
- Click Delete.
Note: It may take a few minutes to process. Please wait for the files to delete before continuing.)
- Click on the Safaridrop-down menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Advanced tab. Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
- Select the Develop drop-down menu. Click Empty Cache.
- Clear the browser’s history:
4A. To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.