Money Back Guarantee Restrictions
C-TPAT Security Services is extremely confident in our ability to assist eligible companies with becoming C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) certified partners. We are very good at what we do. We have a methodical, robust process that has resulted in 100% of our eligible clients achieving C-TPAT certified status. That’s why we decided to offer a money back guarantee. If your company engages our services and then fails to achieve C-TPAT certification due to any action or inaction on the part of C-TPAT Security Services we will gladly refund your money. Unfortunately there are some things that can derail the certification process… things that are completely out of our control. That’s why we must enforce a few restrictions on the money back guarantee. The restrictions to our C-TPAT certification money back guarantee are:
1) This Money Back Guarantee applies only to Tier I certification (Tier II & Tier III are not included in the Money Back Guarantee).
2) YOUR COMPANY must meet all eligibility requirements including, but not limited to: eligible business type, have necessary customs bond(s), possess necessary organization numbers or other qualifying numbers, meet general eligibility requirements such as an office staffed in the U.S. and company officer participation.
3) YOUR COMPANY must not have any current or past violations of U.S. laws and/or regulations that cause YOUR COMPANY to be ineligible for C-TPAT certification.
4) YOUR COMPANY must comply with C-TPAT SECURITY SERVICES’ requests including, but not limited to: requests for information, requests for conference calls or meetings, requests for specific information necessary to complete risk assessments, requests to send out security questionnaires, requests for employees and managers to complete C-TPAT training, requests to have internal audits completed, requests to review and approve Security Profile answers prior to submission to the C-TPAT Portal and requests for the necessary information to complete the Company Profile on the C-TPAT Portal.
5) YOUR COMPANY must not voluntarily withdraw from the program prior to achieving Tier I C-TPAT Certification.
6) YOUR COMPANY must not be suspended or expelled from the program by any government agency prior to achieving Tier I C-TPAT Certification.
7) C-TPAT SECURITY SERVICES cannot, under any circumstances, guarantee C-TPAT certification for Third Party Logistics Providers (3PLs). This is because it has been our experience that US Customs requires things of 3PLs that are not part of the published criteria and that the decision to certify (or not certify) is subjective and left to the discretion of the Supply Chain Security Specialists and their supervisors.
8) C-TPAT SECURITY SERVICES reserves the right to withdraw this money back guarantee at will, with or without notice, with or without cause.
C-TPAT SECURITY SERVICES (714) 788-1531
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!